Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two Turtle Doves


With weeks and weeks of triple-digit temperatures and no appreciable rainfall for the last ten months, this Central Texas summer has me longing for cooler weather.  So, this is my version of visualizing world peace...um... I mean, cooler weather.   (Okay, okay... so they're not really Turtle Doves - they're pigeons.   I just thought 'Two Turtle Doves' made for a better title than 'A Couple of White Pigeons'.) 

Here's the pre-textured version:


I used Painted Clouds & Scratchbox 2 textures from Shadowhouse Creations and Texture #16 from Anna Lenabem.

Plus, I found some new sources for free texture-y goodness!  

Snowy II from Pareeerika

Summer Sky from French Kiss


I rather like it so maybe I'll use this image for my Christmas card this year!




Featured as the Admin's Choice on The World Through My Eyes blog.  (THANKS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment