My full-frame sensor Canon 5D camera is temporarily out of commission (in need of repair... boohoo!) so I'm using my backup camera, a Canon 20D. I had to stitch two photos together in order to get this composition because even at 16mm the cropped-sensor of the 20D was not quite wide enough to capture the whole scene.
Post processing in Photoshop:
- Slight adjustment of the exposure using levels
- Ran Topaz Adjust (a PS Plugin) & fooled around with it until I got the details to pop
- Ran Pioneer Woman's Lovely & Ethereal Action and lowered the opacity to 50%
- Added 2 texture layers. (free.... downloaded from Flickr)
- Changed the Blend Mode on the texture layers to 'Hard Light' and lowered their opacity to 50%
Camera: Canon 20D
Lens:16-35mm 1:2.8 USM @ 16mm
ISO 100 f/5.6 1/125
There. I've shared all my secrets with you.